By Anil Minocha MD, author of Wall Street Journal Best Seller Dr. M's Seven-X Plan for Digestive HealthThe book
By Anil Minocha MD and Christine Adamec
What book is about: Relief at Last for the Millions of Chronic Heartburn Sufferers
Written by an internationally recognized expert on digestive diseases, this much-needed book brings relief to the tens of millions who suffer from the pain of severe heartburn almost daily. If you find yourself dependent on antacids, losing sleep, missing work, or canceling plans because of heartburn discomfort, you may be among those who struggle with gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD. The good news is that your condition is treatable——especially in its early stages.
- The relationship between stress and heartburn as well as the latest treatment options–from nutrition and simple lifestyle changes to drugs, surgery, and alternative remedies
- Dealing with GERD during pregnancy, and in infants, children, and the elderly
Praise for the book How to Stop Heartburn: Simple Ways to Heal Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- Clearly and succinctly explains the serious consequences of untreated heartburn. A "must" for anyone confronted with periodic gastronomical distress!--- Midwest Book Review, September 2002
- Priceless and practical...Easy to read...A must-buy for all heartburn sufferers. -- Joel E. Richter, MD, FACP, FACG, Chairman, Department of Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine, Formerly Chairman, Gastroenterology, The Cleveland Clinic
- An in depth analysis of how to heal heartburn and acid reflux, a problem that afflicts humans across the life span, from infancy to old age.--- Elizabeth D. Tate, FNP, C., MN, coauthor of Unforgettable Faces: Through the Eyes of a Nurse Practitioner
- The most comprehensive and well-researched book I have ever come across on healing heartburn and acid reflux. -- Ray Sahelian, MD, author of Mindboosters: A Guide to Natural Supplements that Enhance Your Mind, Memory and Mood
About the author
Anil Minocha MD; FACP; FACG; AGAF; CPNSS is a nationally known physician with board certification in gastroenterology, internal medicine and nutrition. He is also fellowship trained in clinical pharmacology and medical toxicology.
He has served in various capacities at different institutions including Director, Division of Digestive Diseases at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS and Chief of Gastroenterology at the SIU school of medicine in Springfield, IL.
In addition to 6 books including Encyclopedia of Digestive Diseases, Handbook of Digestive Diseases and How to Stop Heartburn, he has authored or co-authored over 90 publications in peer-reviewed journals.
He has been interviewed in different media on numerous occasions including TV, radio as well as magazines like Ladies Home Journal, GQ and Natural Health.